Sunday 8 July 2012

Two Chefs Eating Place

I had a nice Chinese dinner the other weekend with my fiance and his family at a hawker centre called Two Chefs Eating Place.


I can't remember whether this was chicken or pork. But it was cooked with almonds and tasted sweet. The meat was chewy and nice.


This colorful dish had egg as well as spinach. It may look watery but tasted fabulous. I think this dish can make vegetable haters start eating their greens!

Next up was a very yummy butter pork dish fried with butter powder that was sweet and melted in one's mouth. It had a milky texture, smelled and tasted buttery. I couldn't help eating the butter powder on its own! The pork was also very yummy.



Two Chefs can be found at: Blk 116 Commonwealth Crescent, #01-129 Singapore. It was very crowded when we went and we had to queue. As the night turned darker, the queue seemed to get longer. Hence, I would advise you to go earlier if you don't wish to wait too long.

Its food is as good or even better than those served in restaurants. I will rate it 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment