Thursday 28 June 2012

A quiet afternoon tea in PS Cafe

I had a nice afternoon tea with my mom the other day in PS Cafe at Orchard.

This was our lemon ginger cheesecake. The base was too soft and crumbly. I would have preferred a crunchier base. I also found the ginger taste too strong.

The carrot cake was much yummier, but the cake was too large. We couldn't finish it!

We shared a person's share of chicken soup. The chicken soup was delicious! It was also soothing for the throat. I felt an unexplained sense of comfort after I slurped up the bowl of chicken soup.

For the nice ambience and not too bad desserts, I will rate the restaurant 3.5/5. Do try the chicken soup when you visit PS Cafe!

PS Cafe can be found at: 390 Orchard Road, #02-09A Palais Renaissance, Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment