Sunday 24 June 2012

A nice meal in Covelli Italian Restaurant

My fiance and I had a nice lunch the other day in Covelli Italian Restaurant. The restaurant is found at the basement level of Orchard Central. I was attracted to the nice cakes on display outside its restaurant.

The restaurant had interesting fake bird cages hanging from the ceiling. The ambience was only so-so as the seats were placed too near to each other.

First up, bread and olive oil. Ahh, I demolished it pretty fast as I was hungry.


I like to dip my bread in olive oil, do you?

Next up was my yummy fish and mashed potatoes! The mashed potatoes was sweet and had a tangy taste. The fish was fresh too, tender and nice. My fiance loved the dish too and found it better than his steak.




Close up of the fish. Are you drooling already?

This was his steak done medium rare:


Let me introduce you to the highlight of the day: tiramisu dessert! It was awesome except it tasted slightly watery in certain bites. But I'm just being fussy. Overall, it is still the best tiramisu I've ever eaten.




I love this close up shot of the tiramisu cake. It makes me hungry already!

I'm rating Covelli Italian Restaurant a 4.5/5. I'm definitely revisiting the restaurant.



Covelli can be found at: 181 Orchard Road, #B2-13/22, Orchard Central, Singapore 238896.

No comments:

Post a Comment