Thursday 28 June 2012

Lunch at USS & Malaysian Food Street Sentosa

This was our lunch at Universal Studios Singapore about two months ago.

This was what I had:

Sausages and mashed potatoes. I remember one was cheese sausage. The other one should be pork sausage.

This was what my fiance had:

Fried rice with teriyaki chicken. I found his dish nicer than mine. The teriyaki chicken tasted very sweet.

On another day at Sentosa sometime last month (I think), we had this for lunch at the Malaysian food street:


Kuala Lumpur Hokkien Mee. This is a signature dish in Kuala Lumpur. The dark sauce in the noodles is what makes the dish unique. I think the noodles were not too bad. However, we were disappointed as it did not have much ingredients and left us hungry by midday. I remember eating this in Malaysia before when I was much younger. I must say the standard of the hokkien mee in Malaysia was way better.
 
To find out more about the Malaysian food street at Sentosa, visit: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/ShoppingDining/Dining/DiningMalaysianFoodStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment