Saturday 1 September 2012

PAUL's my favorite!

In case you're wondering whether my posts have stopped, hence the pigging has stopped...NO, it hasn't! I'm just too freaking busy to upload pics here. But anyway, introduce to you my favorite restaurant of all time...PAUL!

i LOVE Paul's desserts, they are my favorite. But I didn't have any for dinner last night. Anyway, the main courses are good! Dearie had some cod fish with some tangy sauce over it. It tasted sweet; I kept stealing his sauce. The cod fish was fresh and nice too. Somehow it looks like crayfish eh? Mine was so good too, the chicken had a slightly herbal taste I believe, the fried potatos, carrots and vegetables were very good too. I don't know how they cooked the carrots, but they tasted very sweet. Dearie thought maybe the chefs added some sugar to the carrots. I've never tasted such nice carrots! The chicken was tender and yummylicious.

For dessert, he had chocolate eclair. Strangely, I'm not a big fan of chocolate eclair. Maybe cus I had too much when I was much younger and my Mum frequently bought chocolate eclairs from Beard Papa. I took a bite and it was rather dry. I prefer the ones from Beard Papa and Delifrance much more where the chocolate on top is much smoother and eclair not as dry.



 PAUL's can be found at: 391A Orchard Road, #03-16/16A/17 Ngee Ann City Tower A, Singapore. I give it a 4.5/5 rating.


Well anyway, this dinner made us feel pampered after a busy day. Currently, we are caught up with renovations for our new house. Yes, it's finally here! And we have registered our ROM, it's going to be in November. Hopefully the renovations will be done by our ROM? But the contractors say it's definitely going to be in time for Christmas.

The headache is: who to choose? We have one contractor recommendation from his Mum. And one recommendation from my friend. His Mum's recommendation seems very experienced...according to his Dad, they have been in the business for three decades! But my interior designer chap is a young punk, he's probably only in his twenties and I heard from my friend, has four years' experience. However, he also bounced off many equally good ideas.

I guess we have no choice but to give both a chance to come up with their proposals and then decide from there.

Oh, also, after dinner, we went to look at wedding bands. We are now undecided between two brands. Will reveal soon! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment