Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy birthday to ME!

it was my birthday three days ago, just one day before public holiday deepvali. I always look forward to birthdays as it means something special to me. But as you age, you are in a dilemma. Although you look forward to it, you also dread it because it's one year older, GEE.

A lovely balloon and 20 pink roses surprise from dearie! Mum received it from the deliveryman for me.




My beautiful pink roses!

Love the beautiful bouquet wrapping which was pink as well.


On my birthday itself, we ate at New york new york, but didn't take pics. I had fish and chips, he had chicken and potato wedges. He also had ice cream, chocolate sauce and fried bananas!

I was NOT satisfied with the meal at all. So on the next day, we went to Garibaldi's at Purvis Street.



Tiramisu at Garibaldi's on public holiday night. The tiramisu was aight, nothing worth mentioning. I think the tiramisu I made was richer and tasted nicer, haha! So thick-skinned eh?


And we also had the yummiest chocolate lava cake ever and the best ice cream ever! I believe it's hazelnut ice cream. Wow, the ice cream tasted like very rich ferrero rocher chocolate. It smelled so nutty and fragrant and tasted DIVINE. Also, the chocolate lava cake was warm and yummylicious. Best ever! Even though the prices at Garibaldi's are really quite steep, you die-die must try this dessert in your life!



Finished it all up. Just short of licking the plate clean. We also had a nice fish we shared, but unfortunately, the photos were corrupted after changing my phone. He bought me Samsung Note II! Finally, I can say goodbye to SII which was a little spoilt already.


Loving my new gadget! It's so fun to play with! Having been an ex apple and samsung user, I must say samsung is way better than apple! but there are pros and cons, i remember it was easier to sms on apple. But other than that, i'm so totally samsung all the way!

Garibaldi's can be found at: 36 Purvis Street #01-02. It has a very romantic ambience and the service is top-notch. I must say, the service is one of the best so far I've encountered. I will rate it a 3.5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment