Saturday 10 November 2012

First attempt at making tiramisu!

This was my first attempt at making a tiramisu! And of course, it was for dearie. Although his birthday is still about a week away, I decided to give him an early birthday surprise!


Placed raspberries on top of the cocoa powder into a gigantic heart! Are you not touched?! Lol.




Close up. Seems like I was too generous with the cocoa powder, haha.


We were thinking where to put the birthday candle. Actually we blew it together. Cus my birthday's like tomorrow and his is four days later.


He said it tastes quite nice. I was like don't bluff, haha. To me, it tasted too cheesy and didn't have the coffee fragrance or taste. I also didn't put in egg yolks or liquor. Hmmm, since this is my first attempt at making a tiramisu and also first few attempts in making anything at all, haha, I guess there is still lots of room for improvement! Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment