Tuesday 22 May 2012

Finding a hotel for our wedding banquet

My fiance and I are in the midst of finding a hotel for our wedding banquet next year.

We find it a major headache because we are still clueless on how we will like the wedding banquet to be.

Over the last 2 weekends, we viewed Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Marina Mandarin Hotel, Shangri La Hotel at Sentosa and Grand Hyatt Hotel. We were attracted to the last three hotels only. Grand Copthorne failed to impress us because of the pillars inside the ballroom obstructing the view for some tables.

We will be viewing three more hotels next two weekends: Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hotel and Pan Pacific Hotel. Pan Pacific Hotel will allow for a small wedding as its minimum is 5 and maximum is 12 table.

What kind of wedding do I want? I don't know. I toyed with an idea yesterday night after watching a TV show where there was an outdoor wedding. I thought hey, Shangri La Hotel allows for that! But I remember dearie (that's what I call my fiance most times) doesn't fancy the idea because he's afraid of bad weather on the actual day. Bah, there goes my outdoor wedding bubble which lasted for awhile.

I will update again.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment